Groundwater Services Overview
Surtech Groundwater provides a fit-for-purpose solutions-based approach to serving an industry that requires a detailed understanding of the sub-surface environment. This includes various in-situ physical, mechanical, and chemical properties of the surrounding rock and fluids. Surtech is the trusted advisor for the groundwater industry, offering a comprehensive all in one service with a focus on quality and client satisfaction.
Our services are sought by:
- Local councils
- Government departments
- Private land owners
- Water agencies
- Engineering Consultant Firms
- Miners – de-watering
- Waste disposal management – leachate monitoring
Information is provided on:
- lithology of the formations penetrated by the boreholes
- occurrence, quantity, location, distribution, and quality of formation fluid (usually water)
- dimensions, construction, and physical condition of the borehole.